Thread: My Truly obscure but good SNES and import friendly SFC games List

Thanks
    EP Points

Default My Truly obscure but good SNES and import friendly SFC games List

https://www.emuparadise.me/list/trul...ndly-sfc-games

I tried to compose a list of some truly obscure and lesser known titles or the SNES, the list consists of decent to truly fantastic games I rarely see recommended to people.

I tried to avoid adding the usual suspects tho I must admit I did make an exception for a few games that I personally don't consider to be obscure, but nobody I know in real life is aware of them and always ask when some of them are when they see them in my physical game collection.

I'm mainly talking about the following:
    - Hagane
    - Pocky & Rocky 1
    - Pocky & Rocky 2
    - Super Turrican
    - Super Turrican 2

I personally don't believe these games belong on this list as they're well known among collectors and people online, but people in real life always seem unaware of them, even the Turrican games which were pretty popular here in Europe, so because of that I decided to make an exception and include them on the list.

Another set of games I don't believe is obscure enough to be on this list are:
    - The GoGoGo Ackman games
    - Goemon 2
    - Rendering Ranger (don't own a physical of this lol, no sir)

Again people I know IRL are completely oblivious to these games hence why I included them on the list.

Some games I love I didn't include on the list such as Space Megaforce/Super Aleste and a few others because I don't think they're as obscure

So guys, I don't have social media, I don't do all that twitter and facebook stuff so I assume I'm automatically disqualified from this contest for being a social reject when it comes to social media XD but I do wnat to put together a similar list for a few other systems as I've played a ton of games in my life and own a huge huge physical collection of games.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ShinigamiKiba For This Useful Post: