Thread: FlatOut 2 (Europe, Australia) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) corrupted

Thanks

Default FlatOut 2 (Europe, Australia) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) corrupted

i download from this site this game and when insert in ps2 not work fine is as corrupted please comment.

Thanks

if i remember correctly, it doesnt play copy or iso, i tried to install it into my hard drive setup in the ps2, but never got a good rip, tried side loading it from the computer and still no good.
    Its just one of those very unique discs that whoever released it made the tracks uncopyable.
    like eve of destruction test drive 6, kingdom hearts2, gran turismo4.. all very difficult to get a valid iso for.

Thanks
    EP Points

Did you try loading it up in an emulator? What was the result?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ View Post
    Did you try loading it up in an emulator? What was the result?
    actually no i was using hdloader on an actual ps2, but those games were always hard to get installed to the hard drive, because of security functions of the pressed disc or otherwise unknown reasons of piracy protection. playing off the hard drive is like playing at the arcade, no loads instant vs. on tekken6, etc....but some games just wouldnt let you have ALL that.

others like Konamis greatest disc rips to 82% , never completes, yet plays perfect. still weird tho...