Thread: Games we want to play on NS (Nintendo Switch)

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Games we want to play on NS (Nintendo Switch)

Hey everyone 2BK here, with another request and question for all of use gamers!!!

WHAT GAME DO U WANT 2 PLAY ON THE NINTENDO SWITCH (NS)
    I'm referring to Nintendo Franchised games such as Metriod, Donkey Kong there first Party characters

NOW LET ME KNOW WHICH GAME YOU WISH 2 SEE~N~PLAY ON THE NS!!!!

My top #5 picks are:
    1. Metriod with an open space like world with the same style as the Prime series, No lie i enjoyed all the Prime games! they were true home console material, but there where some great handheld Metriod games.

2. Donkey Kong, most might not agree but i did enjoy DK64 and I'd wish for another game similar to that game, but with a 2-D gameplay on some levels, but keeping it opened world. Bringing back old characters into the mix would be a must, I enjoyed the idea of playing as various DK Characters, most DK characters weren't playable at the time of DK64, also bring back the animals you can ride on! n swim with!

3. F-Zero NS, there has to be a new F-zero game i havent seen one since the Gamecube era, i Feel in love with F-Zero X which was for the N64, i know most of you may say theres a game similar to the F-Zero style soon to be for the NS but its NOT F-ZERO!! that game is called Fast RMX a total rip off of F-Zero

4.Kid Icarus, why not i havent played a solid home console Kid Icarus game since it came out for the NES way back in 1986 and i wasnt born until 1993!! im excluding the Gameboy and 3DS, we need a solid pumped up killer angel !! last game came out in 2012! 5 fucking years ago, we need Pit to be re-created to fulfill the NS expectations

5. StarFox was a complete disappointment i wasn't happy at all i played it and returned it, If there was a way to re-imagine that game and pimp it the fuck out then yes, But my 5th game I'd like to see is a Pink Fucking sucking Ball with red booties, KIRBY !! i know i know its kirby blah-blah-blah but hey we need some 1st party IP's and just like Zelda break the concept of what a Kirby game is !! make it darker make it meaningful make it less childish make kirby a bad ass pink motherfucker who sucks your soul right out of your body!!

anywho those are my picks for what games id like to see !!

WHAT DO YOU WISH TO PLAY ON THE NS LET ME KNOW PLEASE !!!!

also Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBA...mgpF3yFylkdc8A

CHECK YOU GUYS LATER !!
    Last edited by 2BKurupt; 22nd-March-2017 at 04:47.
    THE LEGEND OF

....2BKURUPT....

Thanks

love the F-Zero idea

I wish Zelda breath of the wild had a Co-op option

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rediii View Post
    love the F-Zero idea

I wish Zelda breath of the wild had a Co-op option
    I agree with you as well there should be a Co-Op option for Breath of the Wild as perhaps a side quest or something of that sort.

Also check out my Video on Youtube for a chance to WIN a ZELDA: BOTW Promo Poster

Follow 3 simple steps to WIN
    -1. Comment something you enjoyed about the video. ( watch the complete video )
    -2. Like the video , and other video suggestion at the end.
    -3. Subscribe to my Channel

Link to VIDEO - https://youtu.be/dw1gqSqNcu8
    THE LEGEND OF

....2BKURUPT....