Thread: Matrix Infinity v1.99 Prob

Thanks

Unhappy Matrix Infinity v1.99 Prob

I have a Ps2 Slim Modded with Matrix Infinity Chip V1.99 i want to burn games for it.. Recently i tried burning Gta San Andreas on A Dvd Rom but it's not booting up.. I used imgBurn for Burning The Game On to the DvD and i Even tried Burning it on a Cd-R Still not booting.. Actually i'm a noobie here and i need some help burning games.. Other pirated Dvd's which i bought from shop work fine.. but i wanna know how to burn and on top of that i wasted 3 Dvd and 2 CD roms for burning Previously i used Esr Patcher to Patch the ISO and burned it to a dvd.. Then i wasn't booting.. It is modded with Matrix Infinity v.199 .. Thanks in Advance
    Last edited by sallubhai786; 20th-March-2017 at 22:03. Reason: Missed somthing

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

You don't need to esr patch if you have modchip, but iirc such patched discs should work anyway with Matrix Infinity
    Use imgburn to burn to disc.

I'm wondering if your media is bad quality and your PS2 just doesn't like it. Brand doesn't matter so much it's the manufacturer of the discs that is important.

Spoiler warning:

3. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlegion For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Smile Much Detailed Instructions Step by Step Expected Please..

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    You don't need to esr patch if you have modchip, but iirc such patched discs should work anyway with Matrix Infinity
    Use imgburn to burn to disc.

I'm wondering if your media is bad quality and your PS2 just doesn't like it. Brand doesn't matter so much it's the manufacturer of the discs that is important.
    Then Should i directly burn thr ISO to Disc after downloading? I use Sony Dvd-r 120Min 4.7Gb for Burning.. And in more detailed Instructions would be helpful like Instructions for how to burn and all as i'm very confused with after seeing youtube tutorials on burning ps2 games... Some of them were seen using ESR Patcher and all.. As i already mentioned i'm a Noob and i don't know much about these things.. so please
    Last edited by sallubhai786; 21st-March-2017 at 20:25. Reason: Needed something to add

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

ESR patcher is only needed for FMCB (softmod) which you don't need as you have a modchip.

Some Sony media might be ok but some are poor quality from what I remember...like CMC, Moser Baer etc.

Your console may not like DVD-R media so try changing the book type just before burning, or try DVD+R discs.

If you want/need to try some other cheap discs that should work fine (maybe a dud or two per 50 or 100 though) you could get some Ritek...I've used them for PS2, Xbox & Wii.

Imgburn is easy to use, just start it up and select the image you want to burn to disc. You can change a few things like set slowest burn speed and maybe change book type to see if you can get those Sony DVD-R discs working.

If you prefer to get some input from somebody else before wasting more discs, wait a while and Zorlon will probably pop in

Spoiler warning:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlegion For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank u soo much.. #LifeSaver