Thread: (Request) Looking for the original Star Ocean 2: Second Story Undub.

Thanks

Default (Request) Looking for the original Star Ocean 2: Second Story Undub.

So there was a link a long time ago for Star Ocean 2econd Story undub, but the links are all dead. I'm hoping that somebody could possibly reupload the game. I'm not looking for the undub of the remake which was Second Evolution for the PSP. I'm looking for the original PSX game Star Ocean 2: Second Story (undub). If anyone has it, I would highly appreciate it. I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area. I don't know if I have access to the request area or not yet.
    Last edited by Haiyami; 23rd-March-2017 at 10:12.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Haiyami View Post
    So there was a link a long time ago for Star Ocean 2econd Story undub, but the links are all dead. I'm hoping that somebody could possibly reupload the game. I'm not looking for the undub of the remake which was Second Evolution for the PSP. I'm looking for the original PS2 game Star Ocean 2: Second Story (undub). If anyone has it, I would highly appreciate it. I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area. I don't know if I have access to the request area or not yet.
    Star Ocean The Second Story is a PSX game, not PS2.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/198763-s...e-second-story

All uploads sections have their own sticky request threads.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Yeah I realize that. I did a google search and it took me to a page with links that no longer work. The links were old mediafire links and megaupload links before megaupload became mega.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.