Thread: Misc questions (search feature, 1080p games)

Thanks

Wink Misc questions (search feature, 1080p games)

1. When searching for games here how can I tell if what pops up is the actual game or just a guide or something?
    2. What games have 1080p? Is it the new ones or Idk
    3. How can I tell if a game I get from another website works wit dolphin emulator?
    That's all and I hope someone will answer my questions

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

1. Our items are properly labeled so, unless stated otherwise, it's the game what you've found searching. Guides, soundtracks, manuals, etc will show up as such when using the search feature. Just use it and you'll see it for yourself
    2. Current and last gen consoles (PS4/Xbone/Switch, PS3/X360/WiiU). Not every game on the latter platforms will be displayed at that resolution tho, many will do it at lowers resolutions.
    3. No way we can answer that The safest bet is to stick to Emuparadise and check compatibility lists.

Moved to Site related.

Thanks
    EP Points

1. In the forums the title of the post should always mention if it's a guide or not. For the games it should also always say if it's NTSC or PAL.
    One of the easiest ways is to check the master list for a system, you mention Dolphin so for example - upload services - gamecube - and the master list is always stickied near the top.

https://www.epforums.org/showthread....be-Master-List

2. Don't think there is anything at all that is natively 1080p for Gamecube or Wii. However there are options in Dolphin to increase the resolution as long as your PC can handle it.

3. Just don't use another site

Almost all Gamecube/Wii games should run in Dolphin. Some games run better than others, googling a compatibility list or wiki for a certtain game is an option too as it will state if any special option or settings changes in Dolphin is needed.

Edit: Cookie Ninja!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaladane For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by dichthuat View Post
    It's look line many broken links
    For what exactly?

Gamecube stuff is on the main site so may be best to just download there (GCN ISO's)

The WII stuff I think is mostly Ragnars uploads of which he maintains so they should be fine too.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    For what exactly?

Gamecube stuff is on the main site so may be best to just download there (GCN ISO's)

The WII stuff I think is mostly Ragnars uploads of which he maintains so they should be fine too.
    It was a bot, Zally

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    It was a bot, Zally
    Oh I thought it was the same guy!! Teach me to check names when I post