Thread: Only SNES emulators not recognizing controller

Thanks

Default Only SNES emulators not recognizing controller

All 3 of my SNES emulators all the sudden do not recognize my controller and all my other emulator systems still do. I tried resetting my computer and controller and every says its working except that SNES emulators all the sudden don't recognize my controller or other controllers. They both use xbox360 driver.

Quote Originally Posted by MengskGX View Post
    All 3 of my SNES emulators all the sudden do not recognize my controller and all my other emulator systems still do. I tried resetting my computer and controller and every says its working except that SNES emulators all the sudden don't recognize my controller or other controllers. They both use xbox360 driver.
    I reinstalled the driver and it seems to work again somehow...

RESOLVED
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 9th-March-2017 at 18:03. Reason: posts merged

Thanks

There are different types of SNES emulators. I need to know which type of emulators you sued like RetroArch, SNEX9x etc. Because there are different process in separate SNES emulators.