Thread: Um Jammer Lammy freezing bug on PSX2PSP version

Thanks

Default Um Jammer Lammy freezing bug on PSX2PSP version

I downloaded the PSX2PSP version of Um Jammer Lammy from emuparadise, everything seemed to work until I got halfway through stage 6, the second time that Teriyaki says "It might be you, or maybe you, my mind is jumping back and forth and up and down." halfway through the lyric when it goes to Lammy, it freezes, I could still use the guitar and the background still moves, and even the select button works, but going to the try again menu completely crashes the game. Anybody have a fix for this? (Edit: I'm seeing if I can get by it with cool mode.)
    Last edited by Jobel; 7th-March-2017 at 02:21.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Get the PSOne Classics version instead of trying to use a converted game.
    You should always do that unless you want a game that wasn't officially released on PSP, or you want a specific version not available.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Get the PSOne Classics version instead of trying to use a converted game.
    You should always do that unless you want a game that wasn't officially released on PSP, or you want a specific version not available.
    Can you give me a link for the PSOne Classics version? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks
    EP Points

There was a Renascene thread here in the forums with a heap of dumps, but after checking the US version the link seems to be dead. Is that what you want or are you after the EU version?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

There was a Renascene thread here in the forums with a heap of dumps, but after checking the US version the link seems to be dead. Is that what you want or are you after the EU version?
    If there is no way to get the US version, I'll be fine with the EU version (the EU version of Um Jammer Lammy is better anyway because of stage 6). Unless region locking is going to stop me again.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jobel View Post
    If there is no way to get the US version, I'll be fine with the EU version (the EU version of Um Jammer Lammy is better anyway because of stage 6). Unless region locking is going to stop me again.
    PM sent for both versions.

Edit: btw what CFW are you using?
    Last edited by deadlegion; 7th-March-2017 at 02:56.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

PM sent for both versions.

Edit: btw what CFW are you using?
    6.60 PRO-B

Thanks
    EP Points

If you want to stick to PRO then I suggest you update to 6.60 PRO-C fix3 at least. Anything older than that could have issues with some games and I know C2 has broken Classics support at least anyway.

If you want an alternative CFW 6.60 LME 2.3 is good too, I have both of these I mentioned (lite aka temp versions) but on different micro SD card adapters.
    I had to use LME to get TES Travels Oblivion betas (unreleased) working, after enabling extra ram.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

If you want to stick to PRO then I suggest you update to 6.60 PRO-C fix3 at least. Anything older than that could have issues with some games and I know C2 has broken Classics support at least anyway.

If you want an alternative CFW 6.60 LME 2.3 is good too, I have both of these I mentioned (lite aka temp versions) but on different micro SD card adapters.
    I had to use LME to get TES Travels Oblivion betas (unreleased) working, after enabling extra ram.
    Well it worked, and it recognized my save file from the psx2psp version too.

Thanks
    EP Points

Just keep in mind that if you have any issues with PSP titles in the future (including classics) that you should update the CFW to C fix3

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

the game works fine in pro c fix 3 6.60. try using the 6.60 popsloader or 4.01 or 3.71, those are the ones you go to for compatibility issues. well I only played the first 2 levels.
    PS2 Tool Kit
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.