Thread: Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 1 & 2 MAME emulation

Thanks

Default Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 1 & 2 MAME emulation

So I've been trying to find some information on the net about how to get the CHD's for Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 1 & 2 working. But I can only find comments from 2-5 years ago saying that they both don't work. Has anyone been able to get them to work again since then?

I have the CHD and data files for WMMT 2, as well as the Chihiro BIOS. But I'm also a new jack to game emulators (and a new jack to this forum too), so any help you can give me would be appreciated. Thankyou.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The roms and the CHD's need to be from the correct set of MAME

Any gui version of MAME can audit each game from a right click on the game before loading and will report back what exact files are wrong or missing if any

http://www.progettosnaps.net/mameui/ is a basic GUI version of MAME

You may be missing something or you may just be using a set from an older version of MAME than what you currently have

If there is nothing wrong with the CHD and rom files it could just be that the game is not yet playable, in MAME there are tons of unplayable games that for now have unfinished drivers and are still considered in WIP

Our roms as far as know are for version 0.164 of MAME, the site I linked has old as well as new versions of MAME
    Last edited by Zorlon; 8th-March-2017 at 13:30.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR