Thread: WiiRemote Plus compatibility

Thanks

Default WiiRemote Plus compatibility

I am thinking of buying a wii remote plus (black). Have they fixed the compatibility issues they had with the newer Wii remotes plus on homebrew apps like Configurable USB loader, Nintendont, not 64 etc? I read that they didn't work but the answers I could find were from around 2012.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I used Wiimote plus adaptor blocks and a Wiimote Plus controller (the one that came with Zelda) and not had any issues

Nintendon't is a GameCube loader and it works fine with it, always has though the games are played with a GameCube controllers and the Wiimote will stop functioning once a game is set to load from the USB loader, I never tried to use a Wiimote Classic controller with it and don't remember if you can or not, I know you can use USB controllers though if you wanted and tested that out, that was a later feature to Nintendon't

I used USB Loader GX not Configurable USB loader though so that may of made a difference

Not actually had my Wii on for some time though now

Do note that very few games actually use the Wiimote Plus features

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR