Thread: Psp iso from emuparadise not working in new 32gb memory card with dual pro adapter

Thanks

Default Psp iso from emuparadise not working in new 32gb memory card with dual pro adapter

Hello everyone,
    I am about to give up. I recently purchased a 32 gb micro SD card and used it with the dual pro adapter. I then transferred my cfw and files to the new card from my 1gb Sony brand memory dual stick pro. OK, so the cso or iso files for megaman powered up and metal slug continued to work as expected. When I decided to use emuparadise for a variety of other games, I was either getting corrupt file message or the file would play through intro and then show a black screen (that does not go away until you shut down). I even formatted the card but with same result. Those games I'm referring to are Motor sport Artic, Gran Turismo, Daxter, and others. For some reason, Castlevania X works...which is the only new file added since getting the new memory card. OK, so I have 6.61 pro-c custom firmware but not sure this is the issue. Am I doing something wrong? I read somewhere about a patch for newer games that could be blocked from use on newer psp versions. I would really, really appreciate any help or information that could give me some hope getting these iso files to work. Yes, they are to backup my current collection since my optical drive has been acting up.
    Thank you in advance!

I'm using a CR-5400 dual pro adapter with a generic 32 gb sd card. I tested the same "corrupt" iso file on my psp original 1GB dual pro memoryx stick and it works as intended. The problem either the adapter or the micro sd card. Does anyone else have this problem? I appreciate any support!
    Last edited by Jackhammer; 26th-February-2017 at 15:07. Reason: Double post

Thanks
    EP Points

Maybe you are using a pre dated version, some games have a backwards compatibility others don't. You can try the memory card on a more advanced device.