So, recently I created a FaceBook account and, aside from friending family members, I decided to take a gander at what good games they had to offer.

Spoiler alert; there aren't many.

Roast aside, I did end up finding a few decent games that I enjoy.

I'll list them here:

Strike Force Heroes 2

strike force heroes 2.jpg

For it being a flash game, it's pretty impressive. With over tons of weapons, a leveling-system, and different classes, this game is pretty expansive in terms of available content. There isn't an online multiplayer, so you can't play with players. But it's still incredibly fun regardless. The gameplay is pretty similar to other 2d flash shooters. Customization is relatively large since you can change your characters camouflage and hat, as well as pick up unique weapons or items using a slot machine in the shop.

All-and-all, this game is awesome-sauce. I've been addicted to playing it for a week or so now.

Critical Ops

critical ops.jpg

This game is kind of a laughing stock at the moment. While it's lack of animations and not-so-good graphics can be a big turn off usually, it's not so bad. From what I understand, it's a typical Counter-Strike spin-off. The gameplay isn't all so bad, the only thing I'm concerned with is the fact that the gun-play is significantly easier than any Counter-Strike game I've played. Which isn't so much of a good thing when you consider how easy it can be to learn Counter-Strike's gun-play. However, this game doesn't have any pay-to-win aspects, and that's really a big thing nowadays with these free-to-play shooters.

This game isn't so bad, but I really only ever play it every now-and-then.

I wanna know, have any of you guys played any really good browser games recently? Oh, I should also note that this is only my second post, so I'm still relatively new here. So please, critique away.