Thread: Harry Potter and and the Prisoner of Azkaban HDD File Name fixes

Thanks

Default Harry Potter and and the Prisoner of Azkaban HDD File Name fixes

Hi all,

From where can i download the 'File Name fixes' for this ? . I cant find a link here. Is there a ban or something on this game?

Thanks.

Thanks

Im stuck with this too. did you have any luck?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

you can't I never got round to fixing this game I found it too dull to go through so never even got to any of the stages that messed up however there is another way to play without having to resort to burning

I will remove post #2 in a min as what is linked has nothing to do with the Xbox version of the game at all

Anyway the other way to play from HDD is via a virtual CD/DVD drive for the xbox

https://www.epforums.org/showthread.php?90101 I do believe post #3 has the better tool for mounting xbox images

I do think that the game is fixable but as I found it hard going for me to force myself to play it and test going through the levels that used some of the long named files to be able to create a working fix, it is not going to happen from me atleast
    Last edited by Zorlon; 4th-July-2017 at 11:47.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    you can't I never got round to fixing this game I found it too dull to go through so never even got to any of the stages that messed up however there is another way to play without having to resort to burning

I will remove post #2 in a min as what is linked has nothing to do with the Xbox version of the game at all

Anyway the other way to play from HDD is via a virtual CD/DVD drive for the xbox

https://www.epforums.org/showthread.php?90101 I do believe post #3 has the better tool for mounting xbox images

I do think that the game is fixable but as I found it hard going for me to force myself to play it and test going through the levels that used some of the long named files to be able to create a working fix, it is not going to happen from me atleast

I've just found the your other post minutes before you replied. But thanks for taking the time to reply to this thread anyway

Thanks

Thank you for your answer. Will try the tool.