Thread: Huh? Weird problem w/ SFA3.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Huh? Weird problem w/ SFA3.

Hey, guys! I am loving this Demul emulator. Question. Something weird is going on with Street Fighter Alpha 3 (USA) for the Dreamcast. The controls won't work at all. I've double checked, triple checked the Dreamcast button setup. The same goes for the Arcade button setup. I have no problems playing Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for the Dreamcast and Arcade. I can't figure out why the controls won't respond to Street Fighter Alpha 3 (USA) for the Dreamcast. So far, I've tried two different ROMs (NTSC, PAL) and the controls don't work on them. Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Whenever I start up SFA3 for Dreamcast, two VMUs would show up by the screen. They are labeled as PORT A VMU 0 and PORT B VMU 0. I am certain that these are the reason why the gamepad controls don't work.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by MetalliC View Post
    "Dreamcast Controls not working" in 99.9% cases => you messed with settings, think you are smart and assigned DC Extended Controller buttons, because you think its cool to have as many buttons as possible.
    no, you are not smart and its not cool, there quite big number of games not compatible with such input devices.
    solution - revert buttons settings to defaults.
    This is the solution.
    Last edited by Lagann; 20th-February-2017 at 02:24. Reason: merged posts