Thread: Missing ROMs & ISOs or are repeated in Emuparadise.me

Thanks

Default Missing ROMs & ISOs or are repeated in Emuparadise.me

Well, I introduce myself, I am Ant0ny_Kudo: v and this is my first message, I am new member of the forum but I have downloaded ROMs & ISOs from Emuparadise for 6 years approx, the truth is my favorite emulation page and everything is fine, but there is something you notice The other day, that may be a detail but it has me uneasy and is that I have seen cases in which there are missing ROMs or are repeated I do not know very well how to explain it but I will give some examples, Another day I was looking for the Crash Bandicoot (Japanese) of ps1 and it turns out that there are two, ("Japan" of 428M) and ("J" of 374M) links here:

(J): https://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Play...coot_(J)/52951
    (Japan): https://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Play...(Japan)/176228

And is that I do not understand what the difference is, I have not played either of them but I wanted to ask if anyone knows:
    And an example of missing games is the Omega Boost of ps1 and they are all (or so I think) but the version is missing (PAL)

?????

I really do not understand, I hope some of you do

Sorry if there is any lack of spelling but I do not speak (or write) very well English

There really are no answers? Or is he asking something that everyone knew but me?
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 16th-February-2017 at 12:07. Reason: posts merged

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Please, be patient when asking for help if, you made your first post only a few hours ago.

According to the PSXDatacenter, the JP version of Crash Bandicoot was released 3 times. I haven't downloaded the files but chances that could explain it. Anyways, I'm sure there's no difference between them.

SCPS-10031 CRASH BANDICOOT [J]
    SCPS-91057 CRASH BANDICOOT [PLAYSTATION THE BEST] [J]
    SCPS-91304 CRASH BANDICOOT [PSONE BOOKS]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cookie Monster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Mmmm ... okay, I'm sorry if I did not have much patience haha, well, in that case I would miss a Bandicoot Crash that to one that has no difference at all, it's still another version of the game ... well I guess you can not have it Everything you want haha.

By very good PSXDatacenter, by chance you will not know another of the same style? I mean for game boy or nes ??