Hi guys,

I hope I'm posting in the right forum. I need some help, hopefully someone can guide me, I've been pulling my hair for a while but I'm stuck.

Here's the short version. Last summer I picked up one of those arcade consoles that you plug into your TV, it came with 5,000 games. Anyways, a few of my friends played with it and liked it, so I decide to build a couple for them, since buying the system like mine is pretty expensive, the company is charging $500 Canadian for it, I think it's a rip off.

Anyways, I copied all the games off that system and started a fresh build. I'm using RaspberryPi 3, with Retro Pie 4.1 (the latest version). However, when I go to add the roms in MAME, that pre-built system's file is "mame-advmame", which is advance mame, I believe. When I go to my RP3, I only see "mame4all" and "mame-liberto". So after adding all the roms to my system, 99% of them don't work. I'm guessing "advmame" and "mame4all" are not compatible?

So I decided to download some MAME games from emuparadise, but after adding them to my mame4all folder, I'm still getting the same result, 99% of them don't work.

So I don't really know what to do, any help is appreciated. Also, I have basically 0 programming skills, so please be gentle

Thanks in advance.