Thread: Changing text ins game snot labeld USA and En?

Thanks

Talking Changing text ins game snot labeld USA and En?

Hi.
    So I am completely new to using an emulator. 5 years ago tried my hand at lping but or personal reasons I had to stop. Back then I was using a dazzle plus but at the moment I have no disc drive so I can't upload my pinncle studio software (Which is what dazzle use) so ab Emulator is my last and only choice at the moment. I wanted to get back to the game I started but it is only listed Japan ( it is Inuyasha:secert of the cursed mask). I know roms and ISO's are different but if there is any way I can just change the text that would be a big help because I can't read nor speak Japanese. if the anime cut scenes are in Japanese that isn't to much of a problem as i have played the game all the way through an can explain them and I have the video for the very beginning cut scene already posted from 5 years ago. My other questions was Games with and En label as well does that stand for in English? for that ISO? I am sorry if these quetions make it sound liek ia m stupid but I just want to make sure i am doing what i need to. I am eagerly waiting for a reply. Hope you have crazy good day!

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Inuyasha: Juuso no Kamen = Japanese only you can not change the text
    Inuyasha: The Secret of the Cursed Mask = the English version released in the USA

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorlon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thanks i realize what the Japanese name meant. But You still answered my question that I can not change the in game text. I just wasn't sure. It means I will need to decide on a different game to let's play plenty of others.