Thread: Fire Emblem Heroes: Stars and Colors?

Hybrid View

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Fire Emblem Heroes: Stars and Colors?

So, like any Fire Emblem fan I am playing the mobile game Heroes. Has anyone figured out if the color of the stars mean anything? I think they do.

Obviously the more stars on a character the stronger it will be, but I have a 2 silver star archer at lv 8 that is weaker than a 1 teal star archer of the same character at lv 1. I can't seem to find anything online about the color of the stars and how the colors are tiered. Help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Ktiger41; 4th-February-2017 at 14:43.

Thanks
    EP Points

Its not the color that matters but rather the amount although yes the color does change.

5* units are the strongest represented by gold stars
    4* units are the 2nd strongest with silver stars
    3* units are bronze
    2* and 1* are idk teal?

The point is what your trying to do is either summon a high star unit OR unlock each ones potential using badges or feathers.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    EP Points

I downloaded this the other day too and am having fun with it~ I've played a couple of games similar to it previously, like Final Fantasy: Exvius and Valkyrie Connect, but eventually got bored with them after it became next to impossible to perform new summons without buying the in-game currency. I got my first 5* last night on a one-off summon, I was so excited! Fancy looking pegasus flier.

From my limited options, it looks like Pokemon is right, there is just a different color assigned to each rarity level. I have:

One 5* = gold
    One 4* = silver
    Three 3* = all bronze
    Six 2* = all darker gray than silver. I'm officially calling that one pewter.

I haven't even seen a 1* yet to verify that one. When you say that your 2* character is weaker than your 1* of the same, what do you mean? Based on their stats or their performance in battle?

EDIT: Screenshot for fun~
    Spoiler warning:
    Last edited by Milady; 16th-February-2017 at 20:22.

Thanks
    EP Points

The one stars are obtained by doing the daily character mission on low level and the star looks teal to me. I also may have been mistaken about the stats be inherently better. They were actually up and down in the four different categories.

I also have found a new dilemma. I have Virion the archer who is a 2 star for me and I have merged a few other Virion's into him for SP gains and now his icon shows a bright sky blue (highlighted) background behind his head and his level shows 8+1. He was officially level 8 before I noticed this. Anyone know what this is?

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh, I didn't know that about the character missions. Neat~

I haven't done any character merging yet, I'm going to assume that you've gotten some sort of bonus for merging the same characters together?

Thanks
    EP Points

Characters that are merged get a +1 status simply to indicate they were merged. For the most part the only benefit you'll notice is SP gain.

It is possible to pass on EXP assuming the unit has any. As far as I've noticed stats cant be given.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.