Thread: Multitrack redumps to eboot: with no sound in PSP

Thanks

Hi there!

I've got an annoying issue here.

I have some ps1 games (redump) which originally had multiple bin tracks. I've mounted those using DAEMON tools, then created a new image using ImgBurn, which has only one .bin and one .cue. Those work flawlessly with mednafen emulator. I can play them with full BGM.

However, when I use psx2psp to create my eboot, there's no sound in the PSP.

I've noticed that dumps that originally had only 1 .bin, have their .cue sheet with only one entry. On the other hand, games that originally had multiple .bins, even AFTER creating the new set with ImgBurn, turn out to have their .cue with several entries, probably pointing out to the original number of .bins.

How do I fix that? Should I do some other sort of conversion before creating the eboot or is there another eboot creator that takes into account that multitrack issue?

Nevermind guys.

Fixed it in the PSP using the CDDA enabler plugin
    Last edited by Zorlon; 1st-February-2017 at 15:44.