Thread: Some good news about PSP!

spahar Guest

Default Some good news about PSP!

I just read in a site these about PSP :

"Sony are remaining notoriously tight-lipped over anything remotely PSP-based. So far we've been left guessing on minute details like processing power, batteries, interface, compatibility (not to mention the design) but what we do know is that the games will come on a new format called UMD - a small optical disc, housed in a MiniDisc-style casing. Sound expensive? Well, you could be wrong - we gave SCEE head Chris Deering a chinese burn until he spilt the beans on the pricing structure for the PSP games.

Deering stated that PSP games may cost as much as 50-60 Euros (that's around �40, and is thought to be the absolute limit) but the majority of games will cost just 20-30 Euros, which comes out at about 20 smackers. �20 for brand new optical disc handheld games? Why that's a bargain, Mr. Deering sir! That's also around a third cheaper than most brand new Game Boy Advance games, another fact which may well force Nintendo to rethink their handheld strategies.

If you haven't already caught the lowdown on the Sony PSP (catch up here) then you won't know that it can play music and movies too, thanks to its DVD-quality MPEG 4 compatibility. Deering suggested that films made available for the PSP will cost less than regular DVDs, and music discs would be available for around �7 a pop. Music pirates will most likely have a hard job of downloading tunes onto the new UMD format, so that's another feather in Sony's cap. "

If all these are true PSP would some new and nice characteristcs.

Thanks

yup, thats a thread that was forgotten about, (oh and by the way, thats nothing new, they'v been talkin about all that for awhile now)
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

spahar Guest

Oh sorry but i had some problems with my internet connection the previous days and so i am not aware of the latest news.

Thanks

oh ok, no problem then, this will aware others too who may have missed it as well

Thanks

Hello happy people... i bring you all a rumor of most importance... The rumored FFVII-2 for the PS2 has just been re-rumored for the PSP... now thats exciting! (do not shoot me if you have already heard this good news... i'm just a messenger lol)

Thanks

Really, burger, where did you hear this fabulous news?

Thanks

Originally posted by SniperWolf
    Really, burger, where did you hear this fabulous news?
    i resent u callin me that lol... but its speculated on IGN

Thanks

ok thanx, do ya have a direct link?

haha, sorry use to calling ya either that or burgess at school it just kinda sliped.....hehe

Thanks

Originally posted by SniperWolf
    ok thanx, do ya have a direct link?

haha, sorry use to calling ya either that or burgess at school it just kinda sliped.....hehe
    bah... well heres your stupid link sir http://ps2.ign.com/articles/425/425138p1.html

Thanks

thank you sir and good day

spahar Guest

FVII-2 ? Oh this will launch PSP sales , i can't wait to play again as Cloud.

Thanks

Yes I would too but also please dont forget that its only a "rumour" and this rumour has been going on for a lil over a year now