Thread: a strange downloading problem on EmuParadise

Thanks

Default a strange downloading problem on EmuParadise

Hey guys and gals,

i have been unable to download anything over 1mb from Emuparadise for about a week or so now.

Loveroms still works, but i hate typing the captcha thing EVERY time.

any idea what is going on on my end? my torrent downloader also quit working mid-download on 3 files around the same time though

and a webcam chat room i used to use stopped working (something to do with Flash not working in firefox/pale moon)

maybe my ISP is coming down on certain things, as far as i know the only thing i changed is i deleted Flash to try to download the newest one (couldn't get it to work)

but ive got nes, master system, and genesis games just like always, up to like, 960-ish kb, but i try to get stuff 1.1mb or higher it just doesnt work

i LOVE this site, and i love filling my Wii SD card up with classic games (something i JUST learned about not too long ago) but i hope i don't have to find some other place to dl stuff, i love it here, lol.

Thanks
    EP Points

That's a strange problem. I would recommend that you try using a different browser. It could just be some temporary glitch in your system. Downloads are working normally for our users at the moment.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MasJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

hmm diffeinly a problem on your end i think it might be your ISP but it could be your connection speed i know my folks pay for fast enough internet, but my grndma has almost no bandwith so that might be the problem

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dominator211 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i dont know if this has anything to do with it, but i've been getting this message lately

"Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available"

and i can click yes, no, or view certificate

dont know what any of that means, but i get it on almost any site i go to when i first star up my browser, i just click yes and goo on

and i tried different browsers, and even a whole different laptop, still same problems
    Last edited by IAmCaptPlanet; 30th-January-2017 at 23:05.

Thanks
    EP Points

If you're getting it on every site then there's definitely something misconfigured on your system. Is the time on your system set correctly?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MasJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

it is, i've had that problem before actually and unfortunately that isn't it

i read somewhere online that the

"Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available"

problem could be fixed by downloading a new Java (i hope i didnt screw anything up by trying to update Flash)

but, alas, it comes up with it's own warning message of some kind (i'll add exactly what the error message says when i try updating it again)

----------edit-----------
    ok, here's the Error - Java Installer

"The installer cannot proceed with the curent Internet Connection settings. Pleas visit the following web site for more information,"

i went there, but i cant seem to figure out what i need to do
    Last edited by IAmCaptPlanet; 31st-January-2017 at 02:11.

Thanks

hey folks, just unplugged my modem and router and plugged em back in, everything is aces now!

sometimes, it's the simple stuff