Thread: NES MINI HACK

Thanks

Default NES MINI HACK

I have watched several youtube videos on how to download hakchi2 and add up to a total of 97 games to the mini, however, I have no IDEA where i can find the roms to do so and what it entails. I mean do I have to download every game I want to add to my computer first and then transfer them to the NES Classic mini?

HELP! I have downloaded the program already, but I have no idea what to do next. The videos all show from the point where they already have the games...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I suggest downloading the no-intro set of NES games:
    https://www.epforums.org/showthread....lete-ROM-Sets)

The NES pack is pretty small, so you can just ignore the ROMs you don't want.

Thanks

I will try that. Thanks. I guess I dont know where to find the games at. I clicked on the link and found Nintendo games, and Im downloading it..but is that the complete library? I have never done this before. People in the videos make it look easy, and I am sure it would be if I just had the Rom games I wanted already to transfer over.

The link justt sent me to this MegasyncSetup.exe thing I didnt see any games..
    Last edited by Jazzmarazz; 18th-January-2017 at 18:41.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Neskid86 View Post
    I will try that. Thanks. I guess I dont know where to find the games at. I clicked on the link and found Nintendo games, and Im downloading it..but is that the complete library? I have never done this before. People in the videos make it look easy, and I am sure it would be if I just had the Rom games I wanted already to transfer over.

The link justt sent me to this MegasyncSetup.exe thing I didnt see any games..
    Please no double posting. Just edit your previous post if no one responds before then.

Anyhow, you clicked the wrong button. Click "Download through your broswer" and not " download with megasync"
    Yes, this is the complete library.