In my quest to get the internal BIOS files working on RPCS3 (which right now I think is impossible), I've noticed something in my searching. There hasn't been any updates on the Emulators section on the website, especially when dealing with emulators for consoles. I see that Dolphin and PCSX2 (somewhat) is updated, yet there's no mention of CemU (which is making promising strides), RPCS3, Xenia, along with a couple others on PC. There's only two emulators listed for the PlayStation 3 console (A SNES and an Atari, if I'm correct), yet I believe that there's much more than those two available. I know for a fact that the Dreamcast can emulate SNES, yet there's no mention there. Though I know this statement will rile up a certain breed of fanboys, there's absolutely no mention of emulators for Android OS.
If I can (or may, I could never figure out which), I will contribute to the site with a few of these mentioned. I'd love for this site to grow with the times and gain many more followers.
I was one of the users back when Emultra was the place to be, back in 2005. Now it seems that site is almost nonexistent.
Please let me know if I posted this in the wrong section.