Thread: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

Ey all.

Well, Crash Bandicoot. I would say, all?. But most of us loved it. And very much epic gaming back then lol.

It seems that there will be a good incoming title for the PS4, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy.
    Now, this will be the same 3 that was on the PSX. Just ps4 graphics/pro 4k upscaling.

There is not alot of info or much in the way of footage for it right now, but I brought forth some clips anyway.

The first one is the main trailer, and the second is first level uninterrupted gameplay. Like 3mins or so, enjoy

Trailer:

https://youtu.be/F7G91RjVmvk

Gaming Footage:

https://youtu.be/ckkxz_NnZcE

Looks like it's going to be fun

Thanks
    EP Points

Looks ok, but at first glance it looks like a HD remake of 1, I could be wrong...Also they need to zoom the camera out XD That camera was zoomed in that far back in the day due to console limitations, we don't have that now but they still incist on shoving everything into a small cube :/
    Spoiler warning:

Check out my own music at:
    https://crash-headroom.bandcamp.com/

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Crash-Headroom View Post
    Looks ok, but at first glance it looks like a HD remake of 1, I could be wrong...Also they need to zoom the camera out XD That camera was zoomed in that far back in the day due to console limitations, we don't have that now but they still incist on shoving everything into a small cube :/
    Its basically somewhere between a remaster and a remake, and the collection is supposed to include the first 3 games. I think it was said somewhere that they are rebuilding the graphics from the ground up, but i'm too lazy to search around for any articles on it at the moment.

Thanks
    EP Points

I am pretty excited for this. I don't have a PS4 yet, but I will get this at somepoint. Yes it is supposed to include the first three games from the series. Though only gameplay has been shown from the first CB game. The graphics looks nice, it sounds nice. The graphics are being updated. It's not like a remake and remaster combined. It will basiclly be the same three games as from before, but with updated graphics and sound. I think I also read somewhere that some of the gameplay mechanics will be tweaked somewhat.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    I am pretty excited for this. I don't have a PS4 yet, but I will get this at somepoint. Yes it is supposed to include the first three games from the series. Though only gameplay has been shown from the first CB game. The graphics looks nice, it sounds nice. The graphics are being updated. It's not like a remake and remaster combined. It will basiclly be the same three games as from before, but with updated graphics and sound. I think I also read somewhere that some of the gameplay mechanics will be tweaked somewhat.
    Totally agree with everything Lefty said. And I also want to add that time trials are going to be available in all 3 games, not just the third game as before, so I guess that would add more to the challenge of the whole experience. They're also going to improve the saving system from the first game, and many more. I am definitely hyped for this game as a hardcore Crash Bandicoot fan. I was playing those games from the start, and I'm going to play them forever!

Thanks
    EP Points

I was never a platform gamer, but would love sitting back watching my friends play them, they looked alot of fun.
    Altho I had a shot of a china wall and a tiger on it lol. Remember some of the jumps being fun

Thanks
    EP Points

As long as they fix the box count issue in Crash 1 this gonna be a solid game. Trust me guys get hyped.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    I was never a platform gamer, but would love sitting back watching my friends play them, they looked alot of fun.
    Altho I had a shot of a china wall and a tiger on it lol. Remember some of the jumps being fun
    Me either, it takes a special kinda game to get me to dish out for a platformer, Psychonauts is one of em.

Better way to experience Crash Bandicoot , RetroArch with either Mednafen PSX or Mednafen PSX HW and set the internal graphics to 2x or higher and away you go.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Some of the comparison sections in the trailer have the graphics looking alright for a remake/remaster and other comparison sections looking horrible for a remake/remaster.

Either way, if anyone remotely liked these games growing up it should be a great buy day one as the pricing point I believe will be $39.99 USD and you will get 3 games with trophy support and extra modes such as the time trial challenges.

I don't foresee this coming out before major conventions like E3, so hopefully they will touch on it some more or give the release date at least.
    Last edited by Ktiger41; 16th-February-2017 at 21:43.

Thanks
    EP Points

Release date has been announced Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rmcin329 For This Useful Post: