Quote Originally Posted by Aeolus Aeneas View Post
    No proper Metroid, no purchase.

Now, if they got an Ys game...
    Ys Origin is coming out for Vita soon.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

And I already intend on buying it day one.

Thanks
    EP Points

I think the gain from the Switch (for developers and consumers alike) is to not so much consider it as a home console, but as a portable that you can play at home. Too many naysayers and Nintendoom people (which I consider as blind fanboys) always mention the fact that both processor and GPU is weaker than the original Xbox One. I commend Nintendo for not following the status-quo (somewhat, I'm still wary about the paid online service) and continuing to release something "different" from the competition. I just hope the expected mediocre battery life doesn't kill the hype of wanting one.
    I also watched the entire stream at day one. I already think the Japanese voiceovers of Zelda: Breath of the Wild would sound better.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyaken_PHOENIX View Post
    I just hope the expected mediocre battery life doesn't kill the hype of wanting one.
    I imagine it will be like the Wii-U gamepad in that regard. There will be a better battery available, for a price.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin329 View Post
    I imagine it will be like the Wii-U gamepad in that regard. There will be a better battery available, for a price.
    There won't. It's already been mentioned somewhere that the battery is hardwired. That's barely fine for a smartphone which you should expect to replace every couple years....
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    There won't. It's already been mentioned somewhere that the battery is hardwired. That's barely fine for a smartphone which you should expect to replace every couple years....
    Battery packs will likely be available from third parties. The battery in my Droid Maxx lasts more than 24 hours on a single charge, even with a bit of music streaming. It is not replaceable.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Battery packs will likely be available from third parties.
    I'm presuming it'll be able to feed off controllers batteries, and it won't take long for third parties to make controller sized extra batteries.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here