Thread: Am I the only one who thinks that Street Fighter V is epic and fantastic?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Am I the only one who thinks that Street Fighter V is epic and fantastic?

I mean, really, it's such a fantastic game for the true fan of Street Fighter all the way down the classics. It's so much better than SFIV that is actually scary. I literally cried (no kidding) when I selected the Air Force Base level vs. Guile and an EPIC remix of his theme played.
    This game is perfect in all senses. It is balanced while being faithful to the originals (and that's the best part about it). I almost feel like I'm playing Street Fighter II when playing this, no kidding. It's fast paced just like the Alpha series but can still maintain the cinematic feeling of Street Fighter III.
    But one of the best things about this game is definetely, DEFINETELY its soundtrack. I never thought Ryu Theme could get any better until I've finally heard Street Fighter V's rendition, played by world famous guitarrist and arranger Godspeed. Oh my F**** GOD, I cried so much when that theme started to play as the camera focused on Ryu's back. I don't know if I'm over-emotional or something when it comes to gaming, but man, this game absolutely astounds me.
    Even the timing between the round start and music playback is perfect. Every song has a suspense "intro" and it really begins playing euphorically when the FIGHT sequence appears. That's fantastic, Capcom really worked up the details in this one
    But even though it is almost perfect in every way, I don't see much love for it on the internet. Actually, there's a lot of hate on this game and I really don't get it why. It's because of the lack of a good Arcade Mode? Or its difficulty? Price? I really don't get it. This game is a gift for every classic Street Fighter fan, I really can't believe someone can hate or dislike it.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I think the score it got everywhere justifies that capcom screwed the pooch on SFV, USFIV is way better.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

I am a all time street fighter fan.
    Especially love the alpha series.