Thread: Pokemon (R/S/E) ROM Hack that makes the game play like a Mystery Dungeon title?

Thanks

Question Pokemon (R/S/E) ROM Hack that makes the game play like a Mystery Dungeon title?

Hi everyone, some years ago I stumble across a R/S/E ROM hack that basically made the game play just like a Mystery Dungeon (as the title suggests). The story was that it was the characters birthday and he got turned into a Pikachu. The battle style was that of R/S/E (turn based) and the way Pokemon were encountered was the same as R/S/E. I havent seen it on any of the Emulator site and I really wanna play it again as I felt it was a really good game and really fun. If anyone has it or knows a place I can find it please let me know. I would be so appreciative! Thank you all and have a lovely day

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't know if any of these are what you're after but try looking here http://www.romhacking.net/?page=hack...&hacksearch=Go. Honestly I don't really feel like searching all 4 pages for you, so you'll have to look through them yourself.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin329 View Post
    I don't know if any of these are what you're after but try looking here http://www.romhacking.net/?page=hack...&hacksearch=Go. Honestly I don't really feel like searching all 4 pages for you, so you'll have to look through them yourself.
    It was there. Thank you kindly!