Thread: PS1 Lion King image seems to be corrupted

Thanks

Default PS1 Lion King image seems to be corrupted

Here's the link: http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays..._[U]/36798

I've tried playing it in ePSXe, and burning it to a disk, and both times the program I was using crashed. I tried re-downloading it and the same thing happened.

To note, the game will run from the first BIN file, but the crash happens when I try to run the CUE file.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 6th-January-2017 at 11:08. Reason: merged posts

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't understand the issue. Why do you want to run the CUE file and not the BIN file? The disc is a redump image so it shouldn't have any problems. Did you try just one emulator?

Thanks

Well, there are 8 BIN tracks, and when I run the first one, I don't think it can access the other 7. I'm also working on converting all of my game disk images to ISO's, and I need to use the CUE file for that. Both ePSXe (the emulator) and Blindwrite (my disk reader/writer) crash when I try to load up the CUE file.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Seems that you've extracted the content of the bin file rather than the bin file itself. Make sure the extracting program you are using isn't associated with bin files so it doesn't extract its contents.

Thanks

I've done exactly the same thing on several other games and they work fine. They come in a 7z archive, and I extract that. Sometimes it has one BIN file, and sometimes there are several. This is the only game that crashes though.