Thread: Playin with the Twins

Thanks

Cool Playin with the Twins

I had the last few days to myself, so i spent some time getting to the fine details on the Twins. both of my AMD quadcores, the Trinity A8 5600K on Alice's class4 MSI A78m-E35 FM2+ motherboard, and the Phenom II X4 955BE on Kara's Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H AM3 motherboard, are fully unlocked Black Edition CPU's. I changed someRAM cycle timings, a few voltages in different parts of the board, and tested many different combinations of Northbridge, Hypertransport, Core clock, and multiplier timings, and found their sweet spots Kara was stock at 3.2Ghz CPU and 1.8Ghz Bus speed with 800Mhz RAM @ 7-7-721-1t timings, and is now hard and steady at 4.02Ghz cpu and 2.53Ghz bus speed with 766mhz RAM @ 5-5-5-15-2t timing, while the big bad gamergirl, Alice, was stock clocked cpu at 3.6Ghz with 1.8Ghz bus and1600mhz RAM @ 11-11-11-28-1t timing, and is now a whopping 4.20Ghz core and 2.0ghz bus with 2.13ghz RAM at 10-12-10-32-2t timing...and neither one still getting over 55-60*C across all four cores i just increased total processing speed and power probably over 60% with just a day of studying parts, and playing with settings! AMD Black Edition...one you go black....you never go back

This is the current Consoles list and number of games and software titles for each that i have currently on hard drive and playable:

Last edited by floydpawpad; 4th-January-2017 at 07:50.