Thread: Advance Wars: Dual Strike Saves?

Thanks
    EP Points

Question Advance Wars: Dual Strike Saves?

Not sure if this is the right place to put it, but does anyone know where I can find one with everything unlocked? (Or just characters), since I want to see how the AI plays with all characters, due to me enjoying AI battles.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

There are some action replay saves for this title on gamefaqs. Not sure if everything is unlocked but they usually say what's unlocked/rank/etc in the description.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    There are some action replay saves for this title on gamefaqs. Not sure if everything is unlocked but they usually say what's unlocked/rank/etc in the description.
    Just tried the one at the bottom and downloaded it, but do you know where to put it? (My desmume.zip I extracted into a folder btw if that helps).

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

No I don't know where to put it. I mostly use real consoles and don't bother with saves other than my own.
    Sorry.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

No problem, at least you tried. Can anyone else help or know how to do this?

I want to get a save for the emulator Desmume 0.9.6 for the game Advance Wars: Dual Strike, where everything is unlocked (if not that, then just the characters) and how to install the save.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 2nd-January-2017 at 03:29. Reason: merged posts