Thread: Super Smash Bros Brawl Jdownloader Tutorial

Thanks

Default Super Smash Bros Brawl Jdownloader Tutorial

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how the process of running SSBB on The Dolphin Emulator. I'm using Jdownloader to compile all the downloads but I don't know what to do from here.

Here is a screenshot of where I am currently at in the installation process:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Right-click the parts you've got and have Jdownloader start your downloads. It'll move the links over to the download tab, and download them.
    Once that's done, uncompress them, then load the iso up with Dolphin.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you, however, it says the ETA is 1 day and 3 hours and the download is 6.52 Gigabytes. Is that ok?

Thanks,
    - jsharma17

Thanks
    EP Points

That's ok. I'd think it'd go faster, but maybe Mega is getting hammered because it's Christmas?
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ok so now the download portion has finished, however, under the "status" heading of Jdownloader there seems to be an "extraction error. How do I fix this and what to I do from here?

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh, the JD2 auto-extractor is crap and shouldn't be used/trusted. Turn it off by checking the Settings and finding it on the left menu, you can just untick it on that menu.

You downloaded this copy of Smash Bros, right?
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...l-%28NTSC-U%29

That's just a 7zip archive. Install 7zip if you don't already have it, then right-click the first part and tell 7zip to extract.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post: