Thread: Slow Firedrop Downloads

Thanks

Question Slow Firedrop Downloads

I'm getting speeds of 1.5 GB per hour from Firedrop (which translates into 0.4 MB/s (my download speed max is 7.5 MB/s (not megabits, but megabytes))), and unfortunately most original XBOX files are hosted there. Has anyone purchased an upgraded account and gotten better speeds? I don't want to give them my CC info; they say it's secure, but there isn't much information I can find about this site. Snesorama used to have a great masterlist but that's gone now.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, we are not affiliated in any way with Firedrop. I'd assume that the upgraded account would help though.

Thanks

EDIT- I guess the download I had in progress was maybe coming from a restricted speed server.... eventually after cancelling the d/l and making new one speed increased to several MB/s. So yeah....I guess 4 bucks is worth not waiting hours to download AID 4.53 full from literally the only place left it can be found...
    Last edited by akira6968; 26th-January-2017 at 21:17.