Thread: Star Wars: Rogue One issues on the latest Dolphin emulator

Thanks

Default Star Wars: Rogue One issues on the latest Dolphin emulator

I am trying to run Star Wars: Rogue One on a MacBook Pro 2015 and the latest Dolphin. I know Macs arent the best for gaming, but I was wondering if there was a way around to get to play Rogue One smoothly. Most if not all GameCube ISOs play fine, except for this one.

The audio sounds distorted and Dolphin keeps crashing everytime I try to play it. I am new to emulators, so I don't know much about what settings to choose. Thanks

Thanks

Arrow

Good evening !

I think you are talking about Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader.

Some games are not entirely compatible with Dolphin. Normally, you should see rating stars on the right of the game, in the ISO list. If you put you're mouse over it, you will see a quick summary on the problems that may appear while playing.

Dolphin has a wiki detailing the different games, specifying in details the problems and a way to fix them (or not). The link for this game is here : https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.p...:_Rogue_Leader

Even if it looks complicated, you just have to look for the things to activate/deactivate.

And while you're changing settings, look for things that will make your computer faster. It will be less nice, but it's better than crashing all the time !

Hoping that I helped you.

PS : Sorry if there are grammar issues or others thing like that, i'm French.
    Last edited by Voltali92; 4th-January-2017 at 01:28.