Thread: PPSSPP Games Suggestions

Threaded View

Thanks

Question PPSSPP Games Suggestions

Hello everyone. First post here, but I've been active on the Discord server.

So I'm here to ask about games for PPSSPP. I'm running the latest version, v1.3, on Windows 7 64-bit. I've already got the 2004 Ridge Racer game, but I'm looking for others to play on PPSSPP.

Primarily, I like racing games and shooters. However, with the PSP only having a single analog stick, I'd rather avoid first- or third-person shooters that require aiming vertically; I'd rather look for something more in line with Tyrian or Jets'n'Guns than anything else, though I'm not really a fan of those "one scratch and you're dead" bullet hell kinds of games.

As far as racing goes, I'm not a fan of games like Gran Turismo, where you have to spend all day adjusting millions of settings in nanometer increments, but I'm not averse to the driving itself erring towards the simulator side; I'm a fan of the Colin McRae DiRT games(the second in particular; never liked the Gymkhana events of 3 or Showdown), and recently got into Driveclub. However, I do still prefer more arcade style racers.

So based on that, what games can you guys suggest for me?
    Last edited by openroadracer; 13th-December-2016 at 19:16.