Thread: Any way to bulk download games?

Thanks

Default Any way to bulk download games?

I want to download ALL psx games for example, is there any way to do it? I just want to prevent them from being deleted any time from the internet and save my favourite games on my pc, is there a way?
    I mean a LINK that contains ALL games, sure I can go one by one adding them to jdownloader, but that whould take too much time.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pacoroto View Post
    I mean a LINK that contains ALL games
    No.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    No.
    well, that sucks...
    did i offend you or something? Or maybe I just expected a more friendly reply.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I wasn't offended. The same question has been asked a heap of times and I haven't even been here since the site started.
    If you want complete rom packs then there are shares for no-intro, everdrive etc in the misc forum uploads section. But a single link for an entire library of titles for say PSX would be huge.

Back in the days when torrents were more popular maybe it might've been possible.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Back in the days when torrents were more popular maybe it might've been possible.
    Even when Underground Gamer was in full swing, I think they didn't quite have everything with their mass PSX torrents.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacoroto View Post
    I mean a LINK that contains ALL games, sure I can go one by one adding them to jdownloader, but that whould take too much time.
    One at a time and gathering just your favorite games doesn't take too long. At worst you're looking at grabbing like 200 games. If they're worthwhile games, it's worth spending a while to get them, right?
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here