Page 7 of 243 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 3637

Thread: The Deadlegion vs. Shar Out: Civil Argument Out of Century Z!

  1. #91
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    10,664
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 522 Times in 189 Posts

    EP Points
    1500

    Default

    Yay the sun is out!

  2. #92
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Tower
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 102 Times in 39 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    EP Points
    175

    Default

    Someone come shovel my driveway for me

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    5,633
    Thanks
    176
    Thanked 137 Times in 83 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    gotta put clothes on to go out into this so called blizzard to end all blizzards. news casters really overhype this shit, yeah we've gotten a good amount of snow over the last 48 hours but this is normal for our state.
    Probably not worth it.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    1980 seasme street
    Posts
    597
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts

    EP Points
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Probably not worth it.
    had to put new wiper blades on my truck and a bag of sand in the back so yeah it was worth it. it wasn't that cold out anyway.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Posts
    3,772
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 2,097 Times in 694 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    EP Points
    15030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldred View Post
    Go to pharmacy.
    Pick up prescription.
    ????
    Profit .
    Hard to get it if you have NO REFILLS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    spiderman is a dick
    you can always ask zal to sell you some cheap canadian drugs
    wait oh 6 months and I'll have a new pc and will be up for some sweet online multiplayer
    Ya sure and have fuckin daisy's sprouting on my balls, no thanks.

    So you have a "modern" PC in mind now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
    Sup guys.

    How's life and shit?

    Also: on a scale of shit to alright, how is this?
    Spoiler warning:
    Its decent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ventura View Post
    I hate PewDiePie. He can go fuck himself.

    And I just want to relax cause I'm sick as fuck anymore, but I think I know why. So that's why I'm going to a doctor to confirm my suspicions. If it is, guess it's time for a change in my life.
    You know like annoying as hell sweeds?

    I thought I was the only one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    That's a real shitter. My cousin has that and his diet is pretty restrictive because of it.

    Dairy and high fat food are right out. Which is terrible because that's the best food.

    Of course he gives no fucks and eats it anyway. You just have to attempt to not be standing between him and a toilet when it happens.
    I wonder if anyone that had IBS so bad shattered the toilet bowl with a comical effect...........

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Be careful with what you say. Not liking Pewds can get you banned in here
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.


  6. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,575
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    EP Points
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ventura View Post
    I hate PewDiePie. He can go fuck himself.

    And I just want to relax cause I'm sick as fuck anymore, but I think I know why. So that's why I'm going to a doctor to confirm my suspicions. If it is, guess it's time for a change in my life.
    I think Pewdiepie as an individual seems quite laidback and affable. In his videos however he acts like a complete tit in order to make millions of euros by appeasing children. Being honest here, have you ever done a job were you had to something you didn't really want to do to make money because that's what he does only he makes millions for it and seems to donate generously to charity.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Posts
    3,772
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 2,097 Times in 694 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    EP Points
    15030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    I think Pewdiepie as an individual seems quite laidback and affable. In his videos however he acts like a complete tit in order to make millions of euros by appeasing children. Being honest here, have you ever done a job were you had to something you didn't really want to do to make money because that's what he does only he makes millions for it and seems to donate generously to charity.
    HOWS IT GOIN BRAS?!

    ............I would still uppercut him with a frozen trout..........repeatedly.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.


  8. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    1980 seasme street
    Posts
    597
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts

    EP Points
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post

    So you have a "modern" PC in mind now?
    yeah may as well since this lappy is getting old and I've been getting an itch to play some newer games on pc. been talking to shar so I have a good idea what to save for(as far as a price point goes)
    as far as components go I'm not ready to start seriously looking.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Posts
    3,772
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 2,097 Times in 694 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    EP Points
    15030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    yeah may as well since this lappy is getting old and I've been getting an itch to play some newer games on pc. been talking to shar so I have a good idea what to save for(as far as a price point goes)
    as far as components go I'm not ready to start seriously looking.
    When you get there its gonna be fun.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.


  10. #100
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    5,633
    Thanks
    176
    Thanked 137 Times in 83 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    165

    Default

    Seems like this Ebay seller is actually honoring and shipping out a 10 cent auction win.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    1980 seasme street
    Posts
    597
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts

    EP Points
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    When you get there its gonna be fun.
    yeah. haven't built one in years this time around it won't be a franken pc.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Posts
    3,772
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 2,097 Times in 694 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    EP Points
    15030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    yeah. haven't built one in years this time around it won't be a franken pc.
    Mine still needs a few parts to get out of that classification.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.


  13. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    1980 seasme street
    Posts
    597
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts

    EP Points
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Mine still needs a few parts to get out of that classification.
    unless it cobbled together with old parts from dead prebuilts I don't think you have to worry

  14. #104
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Tower
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 102 Times in 39 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    EP Points
    175

    Default

    I can't wait to build another PC, probably looking at least a year though before I start looking for deals on parts, unless my current one craps out of something

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    14,458
    Thanks
    373
    Thanked 860 Times in 528 Posts

    EP Points
    5030

    Default

    Franken pc's are cool

    I have a desktop here that is running one of those odd tiny prebuilt psu's. Had to drill a couple of extra screw holes to mount it, and there's a small gap at the bottom that would be taken up by the fan on a standard psu
    Spoiler warning:


    If you send me a friend request on PSN please identify yourself and possibly state a reason why. Blank requests will be ignored.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4052
    Last Post: 11th-December-2016, 03:04

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •