Page 155 of 268 FirstFirst ... 55105145150151152153154155156157158159160165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 4012

Thread: The Wang Out: Penis in Nakayoshi World

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    I realise it isn't a shooter like the last 3 games, I'm not an idiot. To me it just feels like Silent Hill: The Family.
    I've progressed further but it just seems really dull, for a modern game anyway. First person perspective seems wasted.
    Not calling you an idiot, just saying you shouldn't be running out of ammo at such an early stage in the game.

Spoiler tags just in case:
    Spoiler warning:
    The game's second half noticeably shifts tone, adopting the RE4/Revelations style and some of the series' more familiar tropes with a dash of F.E.A.R thrown in for good measure. It also gets considerably more shooty. Personally I vastly preferred the earlier parts of the game and felt the latter half let it down, but you may have the opposite reaction.

I do however suspect you need VR for the absolute best experience, as that's what the game was designed around first and foremost. A headset isn't in my budget any time soon but maybe in a few years.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I liked the first Revelations game but I've only played the PS3 version extensively (I do have it for 3DS too). Got Rev 2 for PS4 as well but haven't played it yet.

All of a sudden I've got to many weapons and ammo to carry

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

My acer laptop is barely a year old now and the 3.5mm jack is already having difficulties recognising if an audio device is plugged into it. I think Cosmic even told me last year not to buy an acer...

Thanks
    EP Points

Nearly all Acers I've encountered are total shit...except maybe the ancient TravelMate (hardly used at all) I have here that has XP, parallel port, physical headphones volume control and even a floppy drive as well as a CD drive.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    My acer laptop is barely a year old now and the 3.5mm jack is already having difficulties recognising if an audio device is plugged into it. I think Cosmic even told me last year not to buy an acer...
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Nearly all Acers I've encountered are total shit...except maybe the ancient TravelMate (hardly used at all) I have here that has XP, parallel port, physical headphones volume control and even a floppy drive as well as a CD drive.
    wow didn't know that acer sucks that bad I've ha this acer aspire notebook for years now and the only thing wrong with it is it's missing the esc and F1 keys oh and the dvd drive died on me a couple months after I bought it.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Not calling you an idiot, just saying you shouldn't be running out of ammo at such an early stage in the game.

Spoiler tags just in case:
    Spoiler warning:
    The game's second half noticeably shifts tone, adopting the RE4/Revelations style and some of the series' more familiar tropes with a dash of F.E.A.R thrown in for good measure. It also gets considerably more shooty. Personally I vastly preferred the earlier parts of the game and felt the latter half let it down, but you may have the opposite reaction.

I do however suspect you need VR for the absolute best experience, as that's what the game was designed around first and foremost. A headset isn't in my budget any time soon but maybe in a few years.
    I have my doubts on that. You can burn through ammo at an insane clip in that game and only really need to conserve it for better guns.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Never been a fan of shooters that are more like a management sim. Not wasting shots is one thing but having to be stingy with everything is just annoying.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Aaaand I'm back to limited ammo again

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I read somewhere that the Japanese (maybe German too) release of RE7 has 2 versions. One is heavily censored and the other is called something like grotesque edition

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

It's rated R here but I'm not seeing anything truly shocking...I mean for an adult horror game

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Eldred View Post
    I have my doubts on that. You can burn through ammo at an insane clip in that game and only really need to conserve it for better guns.
    Not necessarily talking about gameplay when I mention F.E.A.R. Don't want to spoil anything so all I'll say is keep my post in mind if and when you play through it. You'll see what I mean.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    That's how they get you. Their specs are usually amazing for the price but they cut serious corners on build quality. That said, they've obviously improved at least somewhat - mine developed sudden structural problems the week the warranty expired. Cracked hinge, case falling apart, the works. It had always been treated gently and never even left the house.

In any event now you know why I wouldn't shut the fuck up about my MacBook all those years ago. That thing was like mana from heaven after the Acer.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    That's how they get you. Their specs are usually amazing for the price but they cut serious corners on build quality. That said, they've obviously improved at least somewhat - mine developed sudden structural problems the week the warranty expired. Cracked hinge, case falling apart, the works. It had always been treated gently and never even left the house.

In any event now you know why I wouldn't shut the fuck up about my MacBook all those years ago. That thing was like mana from heaven after the Acer.
    My MacBook is now nearly eight years old and still totally useable outside of a dead battery. Have never had to format / reinstall the OS on either partition, either. ^^'' Seemed quite expensive at the time, even with the large student discount, but it's lasted me far better than any other computer I've ever had. Not a huge Apple person, but I'm likely to stick with them for laptops, I think. ^^''

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elin View Post
    My MacBook is now nearly eight years old and still totally useable outside of a dead battery. Have never had to format / reinstall the OS on either partition, either. ^^'' Seemed quite expensive at the time, even with the large student discount, but it's lasted me far better than any other computer I've ever had. Not a huge Apple person, but I'm likely to stick with them for laptops, I think. ^^''
    Same. I always balked at Apple's prices until I bought one. Mine is almost the same age as yours and still runs beautifully with an SSD installed. I very much feel you get what you pay for with their laptops, even if you intend to run another OS, though that may be a harder sell now you can get a Dell XPS or a kitted out Surface in that price bracket.

My only complaint is how flimsy Apple's charger cables are. Thankfully that's at least one thing USB C alleviates on the new models, just a shame they've ditched MagSafe to do it. Hopefully they're able to sort something out for future models.

Thanks
    EP Points

The Apple-Out: Insert Something Witty About Macs Here