Thread: EP Premium issue

Thanks
    EP Points

Default EP Premium issue

Don't know if this is the right place to start this thread, but let's give it a shot.

So, I bought EP Premium for 30 days with my EP Points at 4th of February 2017. Everything was fine until I logged in today. If I've understood correctly, EP Premium should be ad-free. However, I'm still seeing the same advertisements as an non-premium user. I wonder why's that and is this issue correctable?

Today is the 20th of February, so my EP Premium membership for 30 days shouldn't be over yet.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Thread moved.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Does it say EP Premium when you're browsing the site on the left menu or top menu (if on mobile). If not, it's possible that you got logged out of premium. What you need to do is click on your login link which is listed under Items You've Bought in the Account Center (left/top menu). Hope this helps

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ View Post
    Does it say EP Premium when you're browsing the site on the left menu or top menu (if on mobile). If not, it's possible that you got logged out of premium. What you need to do is click on your login link which is listed under Items You've Bought in the Account Center (left/top menu). Hope this helps
    Actually, it doesn't. I tried to log in, log out and log back in yet again, but still no cigar.

Thanks
    EP Points

You need to click on Account Center on the main site, then scroll down to the Items You've Bought area. There's a login link there next to EP Premium. Click on that. Logging into premium is different from logging into your EP Account.

Thanks
    EP Points

Ahhh... Now I finally found it. It's working now. Thanks alot!