Thread: Did Redump.org disbanded?

Thanks

Default Did Redump.org disbanded?

It's been 2 weeks that they are down.
    Also, do anyone know where I can download their datfiles?

Thanks
    EP Points

{ ;ad" shocking, just shocking, where's ******* the redump when you need him for legit? quick to give shet, absent on real issues. won't get any help here on that.)
    yep, i asked, got no answer, did ask in another thread.
    the person in question saw the query, and remained silent, just let a fellow gamer flounder while trying to preserve retails.)
    check visitor profile message for where to get the redump dats.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,302 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Uhh, what the hell? Why not just post the dats instead of VMing people telling them to sign up to Romshepherd? I have no problem with Romshepherd, it's a decent forum. But it would've taken less time for you to upload a tiny zip of dats then it did for you to type out a VM, and then everyone could have it.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

UGH!
    i call your bs!
    because i was BANNED by rocky dennis for mentioning another forum.
    i was BANNED for a public tipoff.
    i don't have issue with ****tras, but it got me banned.

you do it!
    FAIL!
    [edit]
    mention one, mention them all.
    no bias in my books.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by amiga1200 View Post
    UGH!
    i call your bs!

you do it!
    FAIL!
    [edit]
    mention one, mention them all.
    no bias in my books.
    Do you get banned from every forum you visit? I do wonder why.

Thanks
    EP Points

Exclamation

1, classy!
    2, and NO!
    missed the mark, i was referring to here, this forum (epf) i was BANNED.
    BANNED for spreading the wealth, because reasons. (petty competition and bias.)
    capiche?

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Server HDD bit the dust and every redumper is losing it as this halts progress, maybe this time iRobot will actually release the site source to other more dedicated members so this does not happen for the millionth time.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

UGH!
    i call your bs!
    ... are you mental? I told you to just post the dat files. There's no need for a link at all.

you do it!
    FAIL!
    K
    Attached Files Attached Files
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

yes!
    i get a little 'mental' when i'm facing a damn plutocracy.
    the vm message is private in the sense it's required as another user to log in and see it.
    i played by the rules, RS was NEVER mentioned by me IN PUBLIC, whereas ****tras was, ergo, i git FUCKED for not being one of the in-crowd.
    but goddamit, i'll hold my own at the risk of...
    also, it's hardly a thankful rewarding task to share HERE, as well you know from my whining about it.
    coercion falls on flat ears i'm afraid, i don't put out on demand, i do it for the users purely, as i am one.

Thanks
    EP Points

Here, let me remind me of the rule you're running afoul of:
    19) Off-site Linking - Please refrain from linking people away from this site immediately following a request. If it does not appear that anyone will be able to fulfill a request without linking to another emulation site after about three or four days, then you may go ahead and link to the other site.
    You did just break this rule, again. The key here is the word "immediately", our rule dictates how you should behave immediately following a request. Popping in promptly after a request and saying "EP is terrible, go to Emuextra's for _____" is what we the staff get pissed at. Now then, it's fine for me to say "I didn't have these dat files, but here you can have them, I attached them to my post. I got them from Romshepherd, Romshepherd is a better source for dat files than EP is. If you want more current sets of dats it's worth your time to sign up at Romshepherd". Do you see the difference in the two possible posts? One is just being an ass and isn't constructive at all, one fills the request and proceeds to post a source. You can link other sites just fine, but not immediately and solely as a response to a request.

Thanks
    EP Points

Exclamation

no, it doesn't compute, sorry.
    i see no difference, as i'm far from pushing others away, but making aware of as many sources as possible.
    i mean, after the shed we've been through, and i still mediafire it, for here, really?!
    am i that stupid?
    apparently so.
    so i can hardly be accused of being a twat when my fingers are everywhere.
    as it happens, i'm uploading a game FOR THE USERS AND NOT YOU! (epf core staffs)
    actually, i was applying critique to gobby up top earlier, as he shoots his mouth off 'i'm the shit' and that! (all talk, full of shit....a user, not the site)
    and what's more disturbing here is the solipsism, there's no motive or profit for me to share, it's the interactions with users on a common interest.
    ..and epf is quite lively.
    and in light of all the internet crap happening, sites dropping off the grid, everything getting stasi and cliquey and closed off, competition.
    madness.
    serious, everywhere has got worse, or died.
    what happened to sharing, or better still, making aware of all options.
    and FWIW, i've never been guilty of pushing others away, bloody add to their bookmarks if anything.

i just don't know anymore, i really don't.
    it was petty what happened, and you're doubling down?
    i sense an UNDOOMED comment coming on...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Both questions from the OP have been answered. Thread shall be closed and preferable pruned for brevity.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Thread closed. Any further comment on this subject, please, refer it to PM/VMs.

Just let me say something regarding this:

there's no motive or profit for me to share
    There isn't and there won't be. We all here do what we do freely without expecting anything in return. Being part of this community for so long and humbly contributing to make it grow is our only reward. You are in the wrong place if you think otherwise.