Thread: Hdloader Compatibility List PS2 (HDD, USB), Complete (Needed for only a few Games)

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Hdloader Compatibility List PS2 (HDD, USB), Complete (Needed for only a few Games)

Game List Download
    Hdloader Game List.rar

Took me a while to complete this list, however, "Open PS2 Loader" makes most or all of these games compatible without patching, plus it is more upto date. There are a few games, that require Hdloader still, like "Road Trip", just a few require hdloader, not much, probably most games you never heard about.

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...ist-%282016%29 .......... Link to "Open PS2 Loader" Compatibility List. Its good to have both, remember, you cannot have any fragmented space on your PS2 harddrive, just open it up in "WINHIIP". Add a game to remove the fragment space, but first select, "Repair" and then "Save". Do the same after you add a game, for safety reasons.

A Similar List, however not as complete as the one I have in the download link, was found on SKSAPPS.COM, however that website has been deleted from the Internet, so my list in the download link above, is the best and only place to obtain the compatibility results, good to have both programs. I only use "Open PS2 Loader". (You can find the most upto date version of Hdloader, in the package for the Compatibility List of "Open PS2 Loader" in the link above).

(Helter Skelter (Charles Manson), when Hillary Clinton Lost the Presidential Election, it was simply time to shut down SKSAPPS.COM .............. the crime is murder if there are prophecies that describe a white male in the house of the presidency, the reason the crime is murder, is because of the race war the media and authorities are suppressing to challenge the Antichrist's Authority, that will be resolved soon)
    Last edited by psalmsamuel; 25th-November-2016 at 18:57.
    PS2 Tool Kit
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.