Thread: The Great Idea.

Thanks

Talking The Great Idea.

Thanks to Cyberxion101, (and all the other people who helped him think of that) I've come up with the greatest idea since sliced bread. Looking through the posts, it seems that IveGotRoms has decided to upload just a little longer. Now, while he's still here, lets like tribute him or somethin. give it a chance!
    Francine?
    Yes Robert?
    Where are we?
    I don't know. Are you pumped?
    Are you kidding? I'm always pumped.

Thanks

Although ivegotroms is a nice guy and helps people get roms they are haveing a hard time finding. I don't think he has done anything that good as to deserve a tribute. It's like your makeing him out to be a saint. Or this all important person. No offence.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

Thanks

Hey, tell the people in the thread of "looking for N64 roms? look here!" not me.
    Francine?
    Yes Robert?
    Where are we?
    I don't know. Are you pumped?
    Are you kidding? I'm always pumped.