Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your best gaming moment

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Good Swimmer View Post
    Playing Left 4 Dead on the TurboClassic server while tripping on acid. Delete this line if it breaks any rules, but it was pretty amazing.
    As long as you don't have flashbacks and start acting really bizarre...wait, I think that might be happening to someone around here atm anyway

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Doing sky-diving in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. It is like you are doing it yourself.

Thanks

I would have to say playing Street Fighter 2 Turbo with one of my friends for 6 straight hours. Thing is, he was supposed to be an expert at Street Fighter 2 and I was a mere amateur, but we both played to a draw. He won 40 matches and I won 40. I had never did something like that before.

Thanks

I remember, my best gaming moment was when i finally defeated roxas (forgot the name) in KH2 final mix, Me and my cousin tried a lot until i finally defeated him, He was a pain in the a** with his attacks

Thanks

Battling monsters with still my armor on my character within Hero 30 without getting swept by avalanches.

Thanks

There are two for me.

The first was when I found my dad's old Game Boy in around 2007 and getting my first Pokemon game used at Game Stop. It was Pokemon Yellow. Unfortunately the save battery in the cartridge has since needed to be replaced so I didn't get to look at my old party before it got erased. Oh well.

The second was when I was given Legend of Zelda: Four Swords for the Game Cube and My dad, brother, and I all bought second-hand GBAs on Amazon and the cables that went with them so we could play it together. Never got around to beating that one, maybe I'll revisit it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Probably my best gaming moments was everytime I turned my SNES on and started to play I enjoyed a lot those days...

SAMP Player | Half Life Player | Super Mario World 2 Fan

8. The Following User Says Thank You to albers14 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Another one from Hero 30 is throwing the bomb at the boss within one hit.

Thanks
    EP Points

Battlefield 3 multiplayer on the Playstation 3. I've shed so much blood, sweat and tears in that game. 1400hrs..Good times. *sighs*
    Last edited by Wecanseeforever; 1st-December-2016 at 19:32.

Thanks

The 3-day sleepless frenzy with FF VII. Man, those were some good times...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by AragonS View Post
    The 3-day sleepless frenzy with FF VII. Man, those were some good times...

when the game was relzd, a woman i knew bought (loose put) a playstation and a copy og FF7.
    it goes without saying, she had no interest for some reason, and let me play it through giving some eye-candy for the screen.
    heck, for the usual crud on tv, it was a welcome change for her, and i got to play a wicked game to the end for free.
    even more of a shame to the game, is she threw away the console and game a few months after, didn't even run it by me if i would want to buy it.
    such a waste.
    that memory endures...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to amiga1200 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Playing Super Mario Bros. in an arcade and not remembering what it was called so my sister & I called the "The Mushroom Game" and then we found out our cousin had a NES with the mushroom game and we were STOKED.

Trying Super Mario World (SNES) in a store a few times a week saying I'm saving up to buy one and the sales guy saying I won't (he was kind of a dick) and then eventually buying one was cool.

Playing Super Mario 64 in the store and thinking its the best game I've ever played (at the time) was also pretty cool.
    /threeboy
    @threeboy :: threeboy.com :: TrueNuff Comic (my webcomic)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amiga1200 View Post

when the game was relzd, a woman i knew bought (loose put) a playstation and a copy og FF7.
    it goes without saying, she had no interest for some reason, and let me play it through giving some eye-candy for the screen.
    heck, for the usual crud on tv, it was a welcome change for her, and i got to play a wicked game to the end for free.
    even more of a shame to the game, is she threw away the console and game a few months after, didn't even run it by me if i would want to buy it.
    such a waste.
    that memory endures...

An idiot's trash is a gamer's treasure. At least you got to play it tho'!

Thanks
    EP Points

Roomate and I were playing guitar hero 1 or 2 on PS2 and he finished a particularly hard song and said "YEAH!" and raised his fist aggressively and accidentally punched and smashed a light fixture.

If we were in the mushroom kingdom maybe coins would have came out but IRL we didn't get our damage deposit back.
    /threeboy
    @threeboy :: threeboy.com :: TrueNuff Comic (my webcomic)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,302 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by threeboy View Post
    Roomate and I were playing guitar hero 1 or 2 on PS2 and he finished a particularly hard song and said "YEAH!" and raised his fist aggressively and accidentally punched and smashed a light fixture.

If we were in the mushroom kingdom maybe coins would have came out but IRL we didn't get our damage deposit back.
    Dude, you need some handy friends. A complete new fixture costs less than $20, here's a 2-pack I've gotten a couple times:
    https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.t...000142015.html

It's also unlikely you damaged anything electrical, you'd just need to replace the smashed glass. The glass bits are usually pretty standard sizes/shapes. You can sometimes find what you'd need for like $2 at ReStore.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here