Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Website. We know you have one.

Thanks

Ah, now I see why you say it's a bit hard to read. I'm going to try and fix it then. Sorry for the...ugliness.

cSlash Guest

Great, a thread I can use as advertising space. I run a GTA3C mod site, The Best of GTA3 (http://thebestofgta3.cjb.net), which is a GTA3 mod site.

Thanks

The way you worded that pissed me off. Yes, this is a place to show of your site, but this is different. I'm rewarding you warning points for blatant advertising.

shadow77 Guest

I was wondering what everyone thought of the new banner for my boards..

http://boards.videogamezone.net/index.php

What do you think?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Very slick, man. I love 'em. My only thoughts is that the three sprites seem out of place, being completely solid while everything else is more or less transparent. Then again, I was never much for art. Looks awesome.

gamelab Guest

Please Sign Up & chat about digimon at my digimon forums at
    http://209.123.255.95/85/gamelab/forums/

--------/---------

Thanks

Hope you'll like your warning points

Thanks

Originally posted by EGGO
    Hope you'll like your warning points
    indeed. there was no work put into that forum. that's just plain advertising....PLAESE dont do it again....

EDIT: could someone edit the link out?
    Last edited by DudeCuda; 24th-July-2003 at 08:29.

shadow77 Guest

Originally posted by Jonathan Harker
    Very slick, man. I love 'em. My only thoughts is that the three sprites seem out of place, being completely solid while everything else is more or less transparent. Then again, I was never much for art. Looks awesome.
    Yeah, I see what you mean about the sprites. I removed them and I think it looks better now.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by Mr. Bob
    Yeah, I see what you mean about the sprites. I removed them and I think it looks better now.
    It sits beautifully, mano. I love your style, it's simple yet has a certain amount of eye-candy. Keep it up.

Thanks
    EP Points

I need some suggestins for my site (Yes, I know the rom links dont work.. yet, they should by the end of tomorrow), any suggestions are welcome
    http://www.sonicparadise.co.uk/gba/index.php (I only started work today, so dont be too hard on me )
    AD I need help, on the roms page the side banner runs out before the end of the page.. I need to know how to extend it? Ive tried making the height of the image bigger in the code, and that only seems to make it smaller any help PLEASE?
    ADD2: I fixed the problem, roms are now up and Gba Paradise is part of the ep network gba.emuparadise.org
    Last edited by Nipedley; 26th-July-2003 at 16:49.

Kilah Guest

Default My Website Has OVER 500 GBA Romz so plz visit it and vote 4 it and i will add 1000 mo

KillahRomz KING SITE OF GBA ROMZ

Thanks

Blah, finished up the design for the hosting section of Square-One. For those of you who don't know, this is actually a means for Emuparadise to earn money, it's not my webspace that's being sold, it's Emuparadise's. I get free hosting for square-one though, as well as the satisfaction of helping out EP!

Check it out here :: http://hosting.square-one.net/layout.php

Thanks

Originally posted by boooyabrandon
    Here's mine It's a Golden Sun Comic site. I use sprites from the roms.
    You need an archive section, or a "Go to first comic" button. It's annoying to have to click "previous" that many times. Otherwise, good comic, just run it through a spell checker before you publish it. ^^;
    <center></center>

<center>Guilds- SSBM guild, GFX guild, Animation guild</center>
    <center>
    Originally posted by LitBolt
    It's WASNOTASOCK, not WSAENOTSOCK.
    </center>

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by XKR
    Blah, finished up the design for the hosting section of Square-One. For those of you who don't know, this is actually a means for Emuparadise to earn money, it's not my webspace that's being sold, it's Emuparadise's. I get free hosting for square-one though, as well as the satisfaction of helping out EP!

Check it out here :: http://hosting.square-one.net/layout.php
    Glad to see you got it back up and running, XKR. Wouldn't mind seeing some data in there, though, just to see how everything flows, but knowing you it'll be excellently done and everything, so that doesn't matter. Bwahaha. Looks great.