Thread: Acorn/BBC Micro Help...... PLEASE!!

Thanks

Default Acorn/BBC Micro Help...... PLEASE!!

Hello, all.

I am ready to pull my hair out.

I am running VirtualA5000 for an Acorn emulator. I am trying to get Wolfenstein 3D to run. I have used the 3 PowerSlave disks here, but they are the copyprotected version. I have the RISCUser Disk (image) that has the unprotected version, but I can't seem to get it to work. If anyone can help, Please respond. I would be willing to email it to you if needed. At this point, I'm frustrated and confused.

Thank you,

James

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

though it has been a long time since I looked into it, I don't remember it being over complicated or running into the issues you have

I hope you did not pay for that emulator as all I used back in the day was free stuff

If I get time I can do a bit of testing

Though a little unsure why you want to play that port, back when I was messing with an Acorn Archimedes emu I enjoyed it for a small amount of time (Not that game, just in general I never tried that game at all)

P.S. the game was even ported to a Web browser game

http://3d.wolfenstein.com/ or https://archive.org/details/msdos_Wolfenstein_3D_1992
    Last edited by Zorlon; 19th-November-2016 at 09:55.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR