Thread: Smash Bros. Save Files?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Smash Bros. Save Files?

Hello fellow emulovers! I have a question that may or may not be possible to answer the way I'd like it to be answered! Anyway.. is there a way for someone to send me a save file for Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN), Brawl (Wii) and original (N64) that have already unlocked all the unlockable characters, items, maps etc.? I already have the games and got them working on Dolphin 5.0 (USA). I just don't feel like re-unlocking everything. Or do I have have to re-unlock them all AGAIN like I did so many years ago when I had so much more free time? Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I would have a look on gamefaqs or a similar site

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

yes there is, if you are on a mac i know how to help! what you need to do is go to your desktop and press "command-shift-G" once that pops up type in this "~/library/" now what you want to do is go to the "application support" file and then find "OpenEmu." Next open up the "OpenEmu" file and then go to the file for the correct emulator the game runs on, (so if its nintendo it would be the "DeSmuME" file), if you don't know just open up each file until you find the right one. Once you find it open up the "battery saves" click on the save you want, and then put it in a safe spot, (Preferably your desktop). Now once you have it on your desktop you have 2 options, either email the save to the desired person who is receiving the save, or put it on a flash drive and download it on another computer. If this wasn't the correct save, then try the file named "save states", its on the same page where you clicked on your emulator. I hope this helped and is not to complicated for you! lol