Thread: USB LOADER GX not loading my wii games D:

Thanks

Default USB LOADER GX not loading my wii games D:

Hello everyone, I made an earlier post about how my wiiflow wasn't working but I have decided to let go of that method and focus on usb loader gx..But yet again I failed because I used wbfs manager to format my hard drive to and load my iso onto it..installed usb loader gx onto my homebrew and everything was working fine until I actually tried loading the game...I'm using usb gx loader 3.0..so anyways this is what happens when I try to load a game:

It shows the game title
    I select it
    goes black
    and returns me to either the homebrew channel or the wii channel

Any help will be much appreciated! I'm starting to want to give up but if anyone can come up with a new method I haven't tried yet I'm all ears

PS: Thanks again to HI I'M MATT and Zorlon for giving advice on my wiiflow post

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Did you just WBFS format the drive? that is just for Wii game and is no longer needed, though wbfs format is fine for files the drive itself is not recommended to be formatted that way now

Fat32 with 32kb clusters is the best way to go to get all round compat, this somethings windows does not do so third party format software is needed like whatever comes with ModMii (you may want to use this anyway to get your hacks up to date) or EaseUS Partition Master - Home Edition (It's free software)

USB Loader GX is great and something I have used for a number of years but may need tweaking on some settings

wbfs manager is still fine to use to copy Wii games though
    gc games are done differently though

Will dig out more details for you later, when I have a bit more time.

I personally run everything from HDD don't even use an SD card

Oh before I forget depending on the size of the HDD you will want to partition it to apx 500GB per partition, can explain why later.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 3rd-November-2016 at 18:04.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Don't forget to install the updated cios files Zorlon suggested here:
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...70#post1872370