Thread: RPCS3 - Trying to get Raiden IV to work

Thanks

Default RPCS3 - Trying to get Raiden IV to work

Anyone know what setting to use to get Raiden IV to work?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

setting are included in the video

be warned though that video is running at 4x as the game does not run at a playable/watchable speed and is glitched

Tested on rpcs3 commit e4eecd247c. Works very slow, and have some graphics issues. To run game make sure to set "//dev_hdd0/" path in virtual path manager and pause "Multistream" thread to gain minor speedup.
    P.S. we do not support systems that are active by the way (software and games still officially sold for system) though we do not object to emulators of those systems we can't really support the software for them

Both the video and quote are from the official site for that emu, took a few seconds for me to find the info, google is easy enough to use
    Last edited by Zorlon; 30th-October-2016 at 04:07.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Ummm, having seen that, I think I'll give PS3 'emulators' a miss until they're... errr... finished. Especially given that the game is only £2.74 on PC right now.

Cheers.
    Last edited by FPU; 30th-October-2016 at 09:11.