Thread: ff8 graphics glitch - incorrect mapping. i can walk through walls at times!

Thanks

Default ff8 graphics glitch - incorrect mapping. i can walk through walls at times!

Hi all,

Recently started playing ff8 on EPSXE again lately, from the beginning the mapping for the graphics is off. e.g. certain places in balamb garden have moved so that i am running through places i shouldnt be (but still getting to where i should be). this is purely a graphical issue i can still play the game but it is very annoying! i have just moved on to disc two, hoping it was going to be an iso problem but its not. i've tried changing from the integrated opengl to petes and no luck there either! its driving me mad! any ideas??

thanks

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

In Pete's drivers or P.E.Op.S drivers, look for the words "keep aspect ratio". This will be in a checkbox in the top section or a pulldown menu related to Stretching.
    Except for Pete's OpenGL2 driver which should have a "Widescreen fix". For this you would set your Windowed Resolution to a 4:3 ratio like 1024x768, based on your screen heightx4/3

Be afraid. Be very afraid.