Thread: Trouble with Paths In UsbloaderGX

Thanks

Default Trouble with Paths In UsbloaderGX

Sorry for being dumb about this but I cannot Figure out how to change the paths correctly to Install discs to my hard drive rather than the SD card. My SD card has all of the apps the hard drive is formatted to FAT32 and USBloader reads it. Also I have Wii and GameCube ISO's On the Harddrive but I cannot find a way to view them or install them. I know it must be something simple. Please any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I am running the latest versions of Homebrew Channel and USBloader

Thanks
    EP Points

Exclamation

4.3 cfw?
    usbloadergx it's a convoluted ui, in the setting somewhere.
    i'm using an older version, saw no need to update yet...
    that and using a wode jukebox hardmod.
    user documentation, scroll down to steps 3 and 4:
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. and a tube video:
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. (the guy above is goddamn annoying, takes too long.
    turn the volume down if you find yourself getting angry at the sound of this guy.)
    and, visit a dedicated wii forum.
    rules make it impossible for me to direct you manually to there, pm's are also off-limits to ALL epf userbase.
    (type into a search engine 'usbloadergx forum' without the tab quotes, and with any luck, the first result may be the ticket?)
    good luck, all the best!

[edit]
    correction.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonetwork3 View Post
    Sorry for being dumb about this but I cannot Figure out how to change the paths correctly to Install discs to my hard drive rather than the SD card. My SD card has all of the apps the hard drive is formatted to FAT32 and USBloader reads it. Also I have Wii and GameCube ISO's On the Harddrive but I cannot find a way to view them or install them.
    Not sure how to install but this is how you change file paths in the USBLoaderGX channel:
    -Remove all memory devices other than hard drive before starting the Wii.
    -In the lower left corner of USBLoaderGX channel, click on the gears for the settings menu.
    -Press + or click the arrow on the right side of the screen to get to page 2.
    -The bottom option should be "Custom Paths", click that.
    -D-pad down or drag the scroll bar to the bottom to find Gamecube Paths.
    -Click on a line and it should default to your Hard Drive, if this app can use it.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

For GC games to work the format of the HDD should not just be a basic Fat32 format but Fat32 with 32KB clusters, Windows can not do this without 3rd party software though

I can get into more detail for the other things later, I'm just doing a quick post between shifts though, so if you need any more info please ask away

I'm sure I can take you through the whole process of everything and have everything running from HDD without even needing a SD card at all if that is something you want
    Last edited by Zorlon; 14th-October-2016 at 08:44.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR