Ill be straight up. I litterally only want to play mad dog mcree 1 and 2 and possibly the last bounty hunter (they were ported to the wii and i watched gameplay and wanted to play it)

I started trying to play said game via dos, then sega cd but the controls and the video quality were both really really bad.

So Ive moved to mame but... I cant even figure out how to start the game.

Im currently running a windows 10 computer. gtx770 its a x64

idk if any of that info will help though.

So the emulator i currently have is mame 0.150 from emuparadise. I download the .exe file it downloads and i have all its files and then I would download Mad Dog McCree v2.03 board rev.B ROM

it says on the page to also grab a parent rom named american laser games bios (alg_bios)

Now. I may be wrong but theres really no like. download sheet or anything specific to tell you how to make this stuff work (I realize its sorta expected if your trying to use this system that you would have some past exp to know what your doing) but uhh... other then fiddling with other emulators like for ps2 and what not i have no idea what im supposed to be doing.

Ill start up the main file for mame and it will give me a small list after ive dropped all these files ive downloaded into the rom area as I believe im ment to (mad dog mcree, alg_bios, and then in other extras it also had mame 0.133 bios pack wich I also downloaded and dropped here) if im doing just 1 step wrong let me know but when looking on the list in mame when i start it up it tells me the mad dogs overall:not working. I can try to get a screenshot if need be but after fiddling with this for 4 hours im frustrated and here looking for help

If anyone thinks they can help me ill be staring at this thread for another hour or so as i try to get this to work. I think ive outlined most of my problem. If this isent how im supposed to word this I apologize. :s